When you visit taobaoeng.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you via e-mail or by sending messages on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that requires such communications to be in writing.
YOUR ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at end of each session and notify taobaoeng if there is any unauthorized use of your password or account. taobaoeng cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the compromise of your account.
Upon registration you agree that your email address is valid. By registering with your email address you agree to receive newsletters and advertisements from us.If you want to cancel the E-mail from our company , please connect with our service department [email protected]
As a condition to your use of the Service, you agree not to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose. If you do so and are caught you will be immediately banned.
3. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
4. Upload, post, email or transmit any content:
- (i) that you do not have the lawful right to copy, transmit, distribute, and display;
- (ii) for which you do not have the consent or permission of each identifiable person in the contents to use the name, voice, signature, photograph, or likeness of each such person;
- (iii) that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including without limitation copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity);
- (iv) that is false or misleading;
- (v) that is defamatory;
- (vi) that is obscene, pornographic, or offensive;
- (vii) that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; or
- (viii) that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
5. Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Service;
6. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
taobaoeng will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including without limitation possible infringement of any intellectual property rights and possible security breaches, to the fullest extent of the law.
taobaoeng may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement.
You acknowledge that, although taobaoeng has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Service, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Service, to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.
taobaoeng reserves the right at all times to disclose, in its sole discretion, any User Files as necessary to
(a) satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request or
(b) reduce or prevent what taobaoeng considers to be, in its sole discretion, a serious or imminent threat to your health or safety, or the health or safety of another.
The taobaoeng may provide links to third party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that taobaoeng is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that taobaoeng shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of taobaoeng or its content suppliers and protected by Uk and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of taobaoeng and protected by UK and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of taobaoeng or its software suppliers and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
MODIFICATIONS AND SEVERABILITY